Content & Purpose:
- We have executed sensible security practices and systems that are proportionate with the data resources being ensured and with the idea of our business. While we attempt our best to furnish security that is equivalent with the business guidelines, in light of the inalienable vulnerabilities of the web, we can’t guarantee or warrant total security of all data that is being transmitted to us by you.
- The kind of Personal Information that WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE gathers from the Users;
- The reason for assortment, means and methods of utilization of such Personal Information by WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE
- How and to whom WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE will unveil such data;
- How WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE will ensure the Personal Information including Personal Data or Information that is gathered from the Users.
- How Users may get to and additionally adjust their Personal Information.
What is the personal information?
- “Individual Information” OR “Personal information” signifies any data that identifies with a characteristic individual, which, either straightforwardly or in a roundabout way, in blend with other data accessible with WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE, is equipped for recognizing the individual concerned.
- “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” means Personal Information of any individual relating to password;; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE for processing or storage. However, any data/ information relating to an individual that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
Types of personal information collected by WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE
- A User may have constrained access to the Website OR Application and use a portion of the Services gave by WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE without making a record on the Website OR Application. Unregistered Users can get to a portion of the data and subtleties accessible on the Website OR Application. So as to approach all the highlights and advantages on our Website & Application, a User might be required to initially make a record on our Website & Application. As a major aspect of the enlistment procedure, WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE may gather the accompanying classifications of Personal Information from the Users (hereinafter all things considered alluded to as “ClientInformation”):
- Personal Information
- Full Name
- Mobile Number
- Emergency Contact number
- Current Address
Types of Medical information collected by WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE
- Medical Information
- Sore Throat
- Travel history in COVID – 19 affected countries
- History of contact with suspect of COVID – 19 person
- COVID – 19 testing results
Purposes for which your information may be used by WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE
- WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE will hold User Information just to the degree it is important to offer Types of assistance to the Users. The data which WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE gathers from you will be for following purpose:
- Checking your health status and COVID-19 (Positive OR Negative status)
- Sending Your Personal and medical details to your chosen hospital
- Treatment of COVID-19 if found positive by hospital
- Use in research done by WHO and hospitals to understand patterns of COVID – 19
Disclosure OR transfer of your personal information:
- The Disclosure OR transfer of your personal & medical information will be done only to WHO collaborating centre for emergency and trauma care department of emergency medicine JPN apex trauma centre, AIIMS, New Delhi, India and other hospitals who is in partnership with WHO collaborating centre for emergency and trauma care department of emergency medicine JPN apex trauma centre, AIIMS, New Delhi, India to treat COVID -19 patients.
Retention of the information:
Links to third-party advertisement’s:
- Any kind of advertisement is not allowed on this platform whether it be website OR Application of WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE.
Security practices and procedures:
- WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE receives sensible security practices and techniques to incorporate, specialized, operational, administrative and physical security control measures so as to ensure the Personal Information in its ownership from misfortune, abuse and unapproved get to, revelation, modification and annihilation.
- WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE finds a way to guarantee that outsiders to whom the Users’ Sensitive Personal Data or Information might be moved embrace sensible degree of security practices and methods to guarantee security of Personal Information.
User’s rights in relation to their personal information collected by WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE:
- WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE tends to errors and complaints of all Users as for handling of data in a period bound way.
- For your complaints you can reach out to us at
Phone: +91 8800124026
Email: [email protected]
- Registered address: B-05, C-50, Sector – 6, Noida – 201301
- Phone: +91 8800124026
for complaints ([email protected])
for general queries: [email protected]