About WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE
The domain name WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE an internet based portal and a mobile application, is owned and operated by Adbizone Technologies LLP, a company duly incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2018 (hereinafter referred to as “Adbizone Technologies LLP” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”).
- The Website is a platform that facilitates (i) Online consultation COVID -19 information and online consultation for users which is directly given to WHO collaborating centre for emergency and trauma care department of emergency medicine JPN apex trauma centre, AIIMS, New Delhi, India to look into the severity of the patient.
- The Services would be made available to such person who has agreed to become patient on the Website after filling the online consultation form, in accordance with the procedure as determined by Whocccovid-19emcare.
What is the personal information?
- Individual Information” OR “Personal information” signifies any data that identifies with a characteristic individual, which, either straightforwardly or in a roundabout way, in blend with other data accessible with WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE, is equipped for recognizing the individual concerned.
- Sensitive Personal Data or Information” means Personal Information of any individual relating to password;; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE for processing or storage. However, any data/ information relating to an individual that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
Types of personal information collected by WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE
- A User may have constrained access to the Website OR Application and use a portion of the Services gave by WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE without making a record on the Website OR Application. Unregistered Users can get to a portion of the data and subtleties accessible on the Website OR Application. So as to approach all the highlights and advantages on our Website & Application, a User might be required to initially make a record on our Website & Application. As a major aspect of the enlistment procedure, WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE may gather the accompanying classifications of Personal Information from the Users (hereinafter all things considered alluded to as “Client Information”):
- Personal Information
- Full Name
- Mobile Number
- Emergency Contact number
- Current Address
- Any kind of Advertising on the website & Application is completely prohibited.
Other Terms & Condition for user:
- Your profile, collection, use, storage and transfer of personal information
- Your WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE profile is made to store record of Your Consultations and Your own wellbeing data web based, including history, wellbeing conditions, hypersensitivities and drugs.
- Any data gave as a major aspect of a web Consultation or acquired from utilization of the Services by You turns out to be a piece of Your WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE record. You consent to give precise data to assist Us with serving You best as far as anyone is concerned, to intermittently audit such data and to refresh such data as and when essential. WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE claims all authority to keep up, erase or wreck all interchanges and materials presented or transferred on the Website as indicated by its inner record maintenance as well as demolition approaches. You may be reached by means of email to survey the data gave by You to record or for the Services. If it’s not too much trouble ensure You give a substantial email-id and You update it as and when required
- the kind of data gathered from Users, including delicate individual information or data;
- the reason, means and methods of use of such data; and
- how and to whom WHO CC COVID – 19 EM CARE will uncover such data.
- the way that the data is being gathered;
- the reason for which the data is being gathered;
- the planned beneficiaries of the data;
- the name and address of the office that is gathering the data and the organization that will hold the data; and
- the different rights accessible to such Users in regard of such data.